Do you have a problem? Check now with the TMJ Scale.
Not sure if you have TMJ? Find out quickly and inexpensively with the TMJ Scale. Research has shown that 5% to 15% of population may have a Temporomandibular disorder often called Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ). You can take a simple, clinically proven test, in use by dentists for 18 years, in the privacy of your own home. The TMJ Scale™ will tell you whether you should be evaluated for TMJ by a trained clinician who specializes in treating TMJ. If you suffer from one or more of the following symptoms, the TMJ Scale test may help you to determine whether professional consultation is indicated.
- Pain and soreness in your jaw joint and muscles of your face
- Noises in your joint such as clicking or popping sounds
- Difficulty opening or closing your jaw
- Difficulty chewing food
- Your teeth not feeling like they fit together properly
- Difficulty opening your mouth wide
- Ringing in your ears
- Grinding your teeth
- Awakening in the morning with soreness in your jaw or muscles of your face
- Sleep problems
- Feeling worried about these symptoms
- Feeling stressed